First and foremost, I am an educator. I can explain how Medicare works and help you understand the different types of Medicare Health plans available in your area.
As an independent broker, I am appointed with a variety of carriers. This gives you the ability to evaluate multiple plans in the search of what best fits your needs.
Once we’ve looked at all the options, you will can make an informed decision about your health coverage. I can help you enroll in the plan of your choice. My services are always no cost to you and there is no obligation to enroll.
Medicare Health Plans
- Medicare Supplements
- Prescription Drug Plans (Part D)
- Medicare Advantage (Part C)
- Hospital Indemnity Plans
- Dental, Vision & Travel Policies
- Life Insurance with Living Benefits
I Can Help You Answer these Questions:
- Is my Doctor in the network?
- What will my prescriptions cost?
- Are there benefits available from another plan that will better fit my needs?
- Do I qualify for programs like Extra Help that reduce my drug costs?
(623) 428-6921 TTY: 711
By calling this number you will be speaking with a licensed agent.